This is the blog of a Teenage Liberal in a very RED city. Read the blog, find out about me, who knows, you just might fall in love ;)



Way To Go Bobby!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wow, check out Bobby's yell to Democrats to wake up, Republicans will not be fair! Here's what he says :
The big mistake the Democrats and progressives have made since the days of Richard Nixon is that they expect their opponents to play fair; to grant them the same courtesies and level playing field in their ideological battles for the hearts and minds of the American people. But they are always caught off-guard, like Charlie Brown and the football; they never learn that the Republicans play politics like guerrilla warfare; they never play fair. They lie, cheat, and steal and brag about it because they know they can and they never, ever break ranks unless it directly effects them or their political standing. This is not news, this is a fact of life. Oh, sure, there may be an honorable or ethical Republican out there -- I know several -- but when a party leads by cultivating the culture of victimhood and paranoia that has marked the last eleven years in the Congress and five years in the White House, they can justify their actions with a straight face and make even the desecration of the Bill of Rights a necessary bit of collateral damage in order to preserve their hold on political power. They sold their souls to win and they will not give it up without a fight to the death using every tool and shill at their disposal.
Awesome, Awesome.

|

About me

  • I'm a Teenage Liberal
  • From Earth
  • "White collar conservative flashin down the street, pointing that plastic finger at me, they all assume my kind will drop and die, but I'm gonna wave my freak flag high." Jimi Hendrix
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links